A successful Global Credit and Collection Manager will communicate fearlessly to build trust.
Twitter is looking for an experienced Global Credit & Collection Manager who can be a key contributor in a high-energy finance organization. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of combined experience in a leadership role at a global organization. This person will be responsible for a worldwide team of credit & collection professionals including both internal and outsourced staff. The individual must be a strategic thinker while having the proven ability to work well with the entire organization to ensure consistency of process across all departments and countries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We believe passion and personality matter
• Responsible for developing Global Policies and Procedures (including credit risk assessment, collection procedures and escalation, dispute resolution, and cash application processes).
• Responsible for creating and sustaining excellent customer experience throughout the collection process (empathy, professional, courtesy, promptness, accuracy).
• Lead the execution of industry leading DSO and Bad debt metrics.
• Manage the day-to-day global credit & collection operations including: customer credit risk assessment, recommendation of credit limits and payment terms in accordance with corporate credit policy, credit exposure, AR aging performance, achievement of DSO and key metrics.
• Review and manage order holds on a daily basis and approve orders in accordance with established SLA process.
• Collaborate with leadership across the entire order to cash cycle and cross functional organizations (Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, IT, customers) to achieve the company’s goals.
• Define, implement and monitor the credit & collection processes and procedures that drive efficiencies, ease of use and automate solutions that integrate with systems, provide end-to-end transparency and deliver excellent internal and external customer experience.
• Develop, implement and manage key operational metrics that measure credit & Collections performance and drive continuous business process improvement.
• Communicate effectively to keep appropriate organizations up to date of customer issues and situations affecting the continued operations.
• Ensure global credit & collection operations comply with company policies, procedures, processes, internal controls and external audit requirements.
• Provide training on processes and systems for employees and business users.
• Be proactive in resolving credit problems and analyzing high-risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
• Review weekly and monthly AR reports including credit risk rating, past due balances, high-risk accounts, high dollar exposures and cash Collections forecast.
• Manage and support customer A/R inquiries and special projects as needed.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
• Minimum of 8+ years of credit review, Collections, accounts receivable, or customer service experience required.
• Experience with major ERP system required, especially Oracle 12R.
• Experience with global end-to-end Order to Cash process required.
• Experience in building and leading a high performing from both internal and external teams.
• Effective problem solving experiences with understanding of financial statement, credit risk analysis, credit practices and procedures.
• Strategic thinker with an attention to detail.
• Ability to drive change and streamline end-to-end processes.
• Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
Twitter - 14 months ago
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...