Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: Coach’s Global Web, Digital Media and Customer Engagement group creates and presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally. As part of this growing team, the Global Database Marketing Manager will assist users of the customer database by providing customer insights and analytical support.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Marketing Analytics to...
- Team Management
- Manage one database analyst
- Relationship management
- Manage relationship for the direct marketing team and customer insights team
- Responsible for managing the prioritization of multiple analytical projects
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Database Analytics
- Manage projects with a strong technical and data driven components
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to successfully generating results
- Develop strong relationships with business partners at all levels.
- Work to resolve all data / operations issues across all sources
- Assist with requirements definition, documentation, design, quality control checking, and post-development maintenance of US and Global Databases
- Applies expert project solving skills
- Clearly communicates issues and resolutions to internal management and staff
- Support team and partner with multiple business units to work on ad-hoc initiatives including analytical tasks
- Responsible for maintaining and creating monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Demonstrated strategic and analytic leadership and strong broad business acumen
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership both as an individual contributor and when leading others.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience manipulating large datasets in database environments
- Exceptional oral, written and formal presentation skills.
- BA or BS degree
- 5-7 years’ experience working with database marketing, campaign management, or both
- Experience working with and understanding of relational databases and software
- Strong MS Excel skills (macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.) required, experience with MS Access or SQL preferred
- Experience with advanced analytic tools such as SAS or SPSS Modeler in a retail environment preferred
- Experience working with campaign management tools such as Unica Campaign and reporting tools such as Microstrategy or
- Tableau is preferred
- Team-oriented with ability to interact, communicate with and influence partners across the organization at multiple levels, across regions
- Proven project management skills - ability to manage multiple projects with different resources, third party vendors, priorities and timelines
- Exceptional ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-KM1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...