- Lead the development of execution strategy and resource alternatives to most efficiently execute a multi-billion dollar project portfolio
- Assist in the evaluation of resources and execution strategies on mega-capital projects (approx. $1B)
- Identify and support implementation of project execution strategies to improve “speed to market” while maintaining project execution discipline.
- Lead development of overall KII project execution capability by working collaboratively with Koch affiliates to identify and close gaps, and to implement project management best practices.
- Support and monitor major capital project performance across Koch companies to drive efficient use of capital by sharing knowledge and applying best practices.
- Function as a catalyst for project management innovation and continuous improvement
- Work with Koch affiliates to develop project management talent that grows a competitive advantage through project execution
- Support company assessments of project performance through internal and external benchmarking
- Minimum ten years of experience in project management roles
- Experience in managing a portfolio of large capital projects
- Experience in the development and management of Capital Project systems and best practices
- Project Management Experience applying a phased project execution methodology
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Engineering or other technical Degree from an accredited university
- International project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovation in project execution
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 12 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....