- Manage the continuous improvement of Fluorochemicals global supply chain processes; within the context of their respective global and regional supply chain organizations.
- Manage the Global Sales and Operations Planning process in order to optimize the balance of inventory and production regionally while providing a high level of customer service globally.
- Provide Fluorochemicals' management multiple supply planning scenarios, which will allow for the selection of the best supply strategy to either minimize cost or maximize revenue using available tools (e.g., Picasso)
- Management of the NA Customer Service team activities to ensure that all legal requirements and service expectations are met
- Serve as key advocate for continuous improvement in all systems, processes, and results; specifically in the areas of working capital, off-grade management, quality, customer complaints, and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Globally balance manufacturing to minimize cost of inventory and distribution while maximizing revenue
- Manage the aggregation and rationalization of budget volumes to be used for the Fluorochemicals annual budget
- Oversee the significant and varied logistics fleet including ISO tanks, Rail Cars and multiple product containers.
- Responsible for working with various groups to ensure all government required reporting is met including, but not limited to: EPA, GHG, ODU, CDR, etc.
- Experience in supply chain planning/execution and its continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with diverse internal groups (Sales/Mktg, Mfg, Cust Svc, Engineering,
R&D, Finance, etc), and to align objectives of disparate departments/groups to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Experience in project management involving disparate organizational groups.
- International experience with strong ability to communicate and work effectively in a multi-national bi-lingual
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with external organizations (industry groups, customers, regulatory
- Strong PC and SAP skills for organizing, analyzing, and presenting data and information.
- Management experience for the continuous development of employees within the group.
- Master's degree in business or technical discipline preferred.
- Education or degree in Lean/Six Sigma preferred
- Understanding of financial analysis for translation of business/technical issues to financial impact, and vice versa.
- Experience in the following disciplines: manufacturing, sales/marketing, finance, regulatory
- Fluency in English necessary and French would be an advantage.
Arkema - 10 months ago
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...