As the recognised market and thought leader for app store analytics, App Annie continues to be the industry pioneer, surfing the next wave of market intelligence to extraordinary growth and success. In line with this growth, we are searching for a dynamic, open-minded HR leader to take on a Director of People Operations role that encompasses a truly global presence through offices in London, San Francisco, Beijing, Tokyo and Seoul.
Based in sunny San Francisco, this role will report directly to the CFO/COO and be responsible for leading all global people operation functions this individual must have a proactive desire to establish strong HR process, manage global recruitment and instil positive and lasting company culture in line with the multinational, ‘best-in-class’ ideals that App Annie represents.
• Ensuring that HR priorities are aligned to business requirements
• Updating and establishing HR processes to support increased and increasing organisation growth
• Working collaboratively with the CFO/COO to create compensation and benefits programs that are competitive, consistent with App Annie’s culture, cost effective and align individual performance with company success
• Manage the global HR team and all external vendors to build the most effective, creative and efficient HR function possible
• Develop practice and programs that attract, retain and develop the best possible talent in the marketplace and makes the company attractive to them through competitive pay and an engaging culture, based on data driven decisions
• Creating and enhancing unique and successful on-boarding techniques
• Bringing expert advice and tact in resolving employee relations issues
• Provide guidance on employment contract negotiations
• Monitoring the company’s cultural environment and proactively addressing issues when possible
• Ensuring that the company is compliant with all current human resource related laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organizations worldwide
• 7+ years’ HR or consulting experience, with 2-3 years in a management role
• Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, and changing environment
• Proven leader with demonstrated success implementing people programs and initiatives who can credibly drive change in the organization
• Flexible, able to manage change, and manage multiple projects successfully to completion
• Excellent communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Global human resources experience
• Experience in a technology company is preferred
• Experience of working in a start-up is preferred
App Annie - 16 months ago
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...