- Assisting all lines of the client's global business with events management, client data management, digital presence, communications, public relations, branding, content creation, and product marketing strategy.
- Executing on and managing all elements of internally and externally-produced events
- Proactively identifying and placing the client's thought leaders into relevant industry events.
- Provide presentation production support, oversight of the global events budget, and planning of the client's global events strategy.
Taking ownership of all major event programs, including program design, vendor relations, event marketing and internal coordination
- Developing an effective and consistent process for taking events from the drawing board to successful completion.
- Recommending opportunities for event participation and/or creation
- Developing and managing timelines, budgets and deliverables for local, domestic and global events
- Identifying and securing speakers for programs
- Supporting speakers with event deliverables including presentation development and promotion
- Sourcing and researching venues for event activities globally
- Negotiating contracts with the assistance of the parent company's events and meeting team
Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a major in Business or Marketing. (Other majors will be considered.) Proven experience managing all facets of internally and externally-produced corporate events from concept to completion required. (Please cite specific examples in your Resume and/or cover letter.) Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Word is essential. Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Preferred skills and qualifications: Broader marketing experience, especially with respect to budgeting, marketing communications, content creation, and digital/web-based marketing for events; proven ability to work with and manage senior business leaders toward the completion of key event-related goals; an ability to think strategically to connect event programs to broader business goals and themes; experience managing or coordinating event programs in the APAC and EMEA regions globally; previous work experience in the compensation survey and/or consulting industry.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JobServe USA - 16 months ago