As the Director of Global Finance for our Sensors business you will be responsible for partnering with the Sensors business leadership team to develop and implement strategies, achieve operating plans, manage risk, increase productivity and improve asset utilization. You will be responsible for ensuring the adequacy of the global Sensors compliance environment, internal controls over financial reporting (SOX) and government contracting.
- Develops and implements business strategies as a member of the Sensors leadership team that increases shareholder value. Value creation opportunities include growth acceleration, risk management, productivity increases, and improved asset utilization. Key decision maker for investment funding and prioritization.
- Provide historical financial trend analysis and forward-looking analysis to ensure that the business is on track to achieve plan and deliver continuous financial improvement. Makes recommendations regarding required actions to the business leaders and the CFO.
- Ensures that all national and international financial controls are adequate for all entities within the Sensors business in addition to ensuring that the Corporate Finance policies and procedures are followed in order to safeguard the Company’s assets and ensure legal compliance with US and international GAAP, as well as all other statutory regulations as required by international law. Supports internal and external, domestic and international financial, tax and other compliance audit processes and requirements.
- Responsible for leading the development of a multi-year strategic financial plan, an annual integrated financial plan and periodic financial updates, as required. The planning process includes orders and sales forecasting, expense budgeting, capital budgeting, risk assessment, and balance sheet forecasting.
- Analyzes the financial performance of the Sensor business, key markets and geographies including trends, year-over-year comparisons, competitor benchmarks, risk/opportunity assessments and makes recommendations regarding required actions.
- Leads special projects, as requested by the Sensors SVP and/or CFO, which require technical or business-related financial support and other duties, as required.
- Knows and applies the division’s quality policy and procedures of ISO 9001 as it relates to the area of responsibility and the organization. Follows all standard operating procedures as prescribed and notifies appropriate personnel of any non-conformance. Accountable for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including internal controls over financial reporting (SOX), the PCAOB, government contracting (FAR, DFARS, ITAR), technical/agency compliance (CE, FM, ATEK, ISO, UL, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent is required.
- 10 + years in finance and accounting including financial reporting and analysis in a global, manufacturing business.
- 5 + years of public accounting plus 5 years in industry or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 5 + years of experience working with SEC, FASB and IASB regulations required with government contracting experience desirable.
- 5 + years of management experience.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
- A CPA certification or a graduate degree in business is preferred.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with all management levels and the external financial and legal community, across geographies.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work cross functionally within the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Ability to travel internationally.
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...