Position Title |
Global Finance Lead
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions . Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Specialty Chemicals and the Community Development and Land Management Group.
We touch people’s lives every day, everywhere.
We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak ®, and Shellpak ® packaging), take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor ® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm ® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers’ brands, but also improve our – and their – customers’ quality of life.
With about 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we’re doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As Finance lead of the Global Beauty & Personal Care this individual is responsible for leading all finance and accounting activities of this business unit. The role will work in strategic partnership with the President Global B&PC while reporting to the CFO, Home, Health & Beauty and is instrumental in driving business performance (economic profit improvement). This role will be a key member of the B&PC Leadership Team and provides financial leadership, guidance to functional leads (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Innovation/Design). This includes conducting financial and business reviews to identify potential issues and actions plans to address these issues.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Develop understanding of business drivers (model) to drive improvement in economic profit
- Develop Annual Plan supported by tactical actions to deliver results aligned with strategic objectives
- Work with the Packaging Platform Center of Excellence (COE) to develop, implement and drive FP&A related processes
- Create and maintain forecasting processes based on key operational assumptions to accurately predict future performance
- Create reporting/evaluation process that ensures team is being held accountable for performance and appropriate corrective action
- Partner with Controller’s organization and the COE to report timely and accurate global operating results
- Develop and maintain appropriate internal controls across all global operations in conjunction with local finance organization
This position will be offered internally at grades 16-17 depending on experience.
- B.S. Degree in accounting/finance.
- 5 – 8+ years related accounting/finance experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate with experience in Excel.
- Extensive reasoning/analytical skills.
- Ability to model complicated scenarios.
- Ability to explain financial metrics to the commercial team.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance and/or direction.
- Excellent communication skills for dealings with all levels of the organization.
United States of America
MeadWestvaco - 8 months ago
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...