We are looking for a Global Head of Anti Money Laundering for our Midtown Manhattan, NYC or our Harrison, NY (Westchester) location.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Lead SS&C GlobeOp's Anti Money Laundering (AML) program to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements globally
- Perform the duties required as SS&C GlobeOp's Anti Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Enhance and Implement SS&C GlobeOp's AML training program
- Lead and manage a team of 10 staff
- Update and maintain AML policies and procedures relating to all aspects of AML activity
- Assess the impact of key regulatory developments, sanctions, industry best practices on current procedures and ensure that any necessary changes are properly implemented throughout the organization
All applicants MUST be U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents or have some other authorization that does not require employer-specific sponsorship.
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree preferable.
- 15+ years legal, compliance, regulatory or related experience
- Previous experience in an asset management environment
- Mutual fund/Hedge fund experience necessary
- Expert knowledge of Cayman Island Monetary Authority AML regulations
- Expert knowledge of US AML including Bank Secrecy and Patriot act
- Strong experience with AML documentation requirements as they apply to Hedge funds domiciled in the Cayman Islands and Ireland
- Strong knowledge of best practices for Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Strong knowledge of sanction screening tools like World-Check and Complinet
- Previous experience as an Anti Money Laundering Reporting Officer (AMLRO) and SAR reporting requirements
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Experience in training and training design
- Project management experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills