At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We seek an outstanding leader to run our Social Marketing team which is responsible for shaping how we communicate to our users, developing and executing social media marketing strategy and working alongside our consumer, product and artist marketing teams to promote Spotify.
Based in our New York or Stockholm office, this is a position for a marketer with a good understanding of all things digital and social. You’ll manage a team that imagines, creates and executes social media and email marketing campaigns across the globe. This position is an integral part of Spotify’s overall marketing team and requires a great deal of cross-company collaboration.We’re a friendly and passionate bunch here. It’s Spotify we take seriously, not ourselves. So, if you’d like to see your work make a real difference to one of the most exciting brands in the world, we should say hello.
Your mission should we choose to accept you:
What you need to get an audition:
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Manage and develop a team of social media specialist who are based across the globe in our regional offices
- As strong understanding of social CRM tools and best-practices
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the marketing and management teams, to help them evolve their strategies
- Work alongside our local consumer, artist and product marketing teams to help amplify their activities across the various channels you own.
Along with your resume, please include links to your online portfolio or PDF samples of recent work.
- University educated.
- Extensive marketing experience.
- Exceptional writing skills, fluent in English and preferably one or more other languages.
- Quickly master the conversational Spotify voice and then have some fun with it
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Have the knack of simplifying the complex.
- Self-starter, able to manage your own workload, and prioritize the Screamingly urgent from the really screamingly urgent.
- Smile a lot.