Global Marketing Communications Administrator-1210512
Organization : Safety & Graphics Business Gro
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Other Locations: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Experienced
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
This role will support the communications for 3M's Personal Safety Division. Proposes, plans, produces, and measures integrated strategic brand and communications projects and campaigns that support the Personal Safety Division marketing plans and brand strategy. Manages resources allocated to projects. Provides team leadership, training, assistance to co-workers, team members, work groups, and suppliers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leads and manages strategic communications projects
- Leads communications for new global product introduction
- New product introductions
- Leads execution of brand plans
- Provides direction on the external websites and social media - working with IT resources
- Develops and produces sales support tools
Basic/Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from an Accredited University
- Minimum of 1 year experience with marketing communications experience do you have
- Experience working with public relations, content generation, events/tradeshows, advertising (both online and print), photography and/or video production
- Combined experience working with advertising agencies, public relations firms and/or vendors
- Degree Marketing Communications or a related field, such as, advertising, publication relations, or mass communication
- Familiarity with web site architecture and design.
- Strong writing and presentation/speaking skills to lead multiple brand and communications development projects, manage project budgets, and interpret and apply policies.
- Experience managing outside vendors for creative art direction
- Strong leadership attributes coupled with short-term and long term planning skills.
- Cross functional team experience
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...