- Lead DMAIC Six Sigma deployment efforts for the global operations maintenance, reliability, and engineering efforts, including driving cultural change to the maintenance shop floor.
- Serve as the Global Operations reliability expert.
- Support Environmental, Health, and Safety Six Sigma efforts to drive Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Provide advanced Six Sigma Master Black Belt expertise in the company-wide Six Sigma Lean/Operations deployment.
- Development and delivery of internal Six Sigma training programs.
- Project management/tracking/reporting; and coaching of Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts and Champions.
- Facilitate project pipeline development process, selection, assignment and project execution including development of project plans, metrics identification; follow toll gate reviews; maintain project database and reporting systems.
- Provide expert guidance to multiple Six Sigma project teams and Black Belts.
- Lead and execute Six Sigma projects as assigned and/or identified.
Strategic Focus & Direction
Trust & Teamwork
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required; ability to recommend alternative solutions and translate complex concepts into simplified and understandable examples
- High focus on quality- has the proven ability to drive better efficiencies by improving and controlling work processes
- Ability to work across all levels to influence key stakeholders and lead through influence
- Prior experience coaching/mentoring; desire to develop skills in this area essential
- Highly effective relationship management skills; strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with all functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Achieves Business Results
- High energy, desire and courage to learn new skills and assume broader roles in the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity: creative and entrepreneurial
- Energetic self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Experienced in dealing successfully with different business partners from all over the world
- Ability to integrate Six Sigma into company strategies
- Ability to drive change and work seamlessly across all levels of the organization
Education / Qualifications:
- Deliver on commitments: proven track record of sustainable performance
- Ability to set and manage to very specific objectives
- Performance management: strong planning and organizing skills
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt; minimum 5 years of Six Sigma experience with 2 years as a Master Black Belt.
- Bachelors in Engineering or related technical field. Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in maintenance or equipment reliability in operations, technical, or manufacturing environment. Chemical industry experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated Six Sigma deployment experience within multiple business functions and effective training skills
- Demonstrated project management skills; PMP certification a plus.
FPCNational - 22 months ago