Global Organizational Development Internship
Kellogg has an exciting intern opportunity on the Global Organizational Development team. Come apply your talent and education to enhance people practices at Kellogg while you collaborate with our global team members in Staffing, Organizational Effectiveness, and Learning & Development. Our passion for individual development ensures that you will grow and build a future for yourself as you do so for our company.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role, you will be part of our success by managing a variety of assessment, survey, and other project work.
- Assist project leaders on various projects as requested and assume responsibility for pieces of projects (e.g., surveys, selection tools, toolkits, communications, developing business cases, job analysis, instructional design, workshop coordination).
- Use MS Word and PowerPoint to capture ideas, create proposals and project tools, and communicate to the organization. Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets and project management tools, track progress of projects, and conduct analyses on data.
- Analyze data for validation studies and/or surveys.
- Assume project leadership on smaller projects as requested. Research and summarize best practices.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
With a head for numbers and a heart for teamwork, you must also be able to demonstrate the following for this role:
- Able to work in
- Master’s in I-O Psychology or equivalent
- Advanced statistics (e.g., regression, structural equation modelling)
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the ability to take charge in ambiguous situations
- Skilled in probing for information and developing solutions
- Keeps self focused on priorities
- Ability to manage details from a variety of different sources
- Speaks and writes clearly and succinctly
- Shows respect for all people
- Must be able to work with various members of the organization and outside vendors in a professional business manner via phone, e-mail, and face-to-face
With an enthusiasm for creatively applying technical skill to address business needs, you may also meet the following requirements:
- ABD in I-O Ph.D. program
- Coursework or project work related to selection/assessment, instructional design, data analysis, job analysis, talent management, human performance technology, computer based training development, leadership development
- Proficient using SPSS, Flash, Illustrator and/or InDesign applications
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....