Global Payroll Manager
This role is a one person department responsible for managing the function of payroll. The Global Payroll Manager will process semi-monthly payroll for the US and UK entities and the main point of contact with regard to payroll related matters for the company's international subsidiaries. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage and meet tight deadlines along with a multitude of accounting activities including, but not limited to, month end close, financial reporting and audit preparation.
- Manage and perform all activities necessary to process US & UK payroll using ADP, including maintaining related records including journal entries, reconciliations and the like, voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as garnishments, preparing accounting transactions, documenting and updating procedures and preparing special reports
- Maintain paid time off accrual records along with other payroll related accruals and reconciliations
- Generation of manual checks, prepare and upload 401K & FSA submissions to 3rd party administrators, timely response to inquiries, assist external auditors by providing supporting records and documentation
- Maintain legal requirements and reporting regulations affecting payroll, research, advise and implement new payroll regulations
- Liaise with international accountants with respect to payroll related matters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 10+ years processing US payroll (UK payroll processing experience a plus)
- Extensive understanding of payroll regulations and compliance
- 3+ years of experience with ADP Pay eXpert
- Experience required with a HR Information System (Workday preferred)
- Ability to manage and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Team player that collaborates across functions and departments
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) a plus.
Founded and led by chairman and CEO Jim Weiss, W2O Group is an independent network of complementary marketing, communications, research and...