- Previous experience and ability to measuring the performance of globally dispersed teams through creating and maintaining the effective performance metrics
- Ability to conduct research and analysis with limited oversight
- Knowledge of Human Resources and interest in solving challenges unique to Global Teams
- Ability to lead data-based business decisions and interpret large amounts of data
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Reliable, high speed internet connection
- Advanced Excel Spreadsheet/Google Docs/SS Experience
- Basic computer skills including oDesk platform, spreadsheets, power point, word & Skype with a webcam.
- Previous performance management, data analysis and compensation experience
- Experience scaling remote teams in similar capacity
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts.
Selected individual will focus on creating a high-performance culture to support business objectives. This will include:
Analyze, organize data and optimize reports for management review
- Assisting Team Leads in identifying high-impact performance metrics and developing system to support visibility into team and individual metrics for every team
- Retrieving various reports from various tools based upon unique requirements of specific positions
- Create a centralized dashboard for performance metrics
- Provide management level support for performance analysis
- Supporting Team Leads in proactively and efficiently resolving performance concerns
- Evangelizing performance metrics as a tool to improve ROI for workforce costs
- Special projects related to recruiting, performance, and culture as requested by executive.
Global Hires - 17 months ago