At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Program Manager for our Amazon Global program.
The Amazon Global Program Manager will create and manage innovative international business solutions. The Program Manager will be responsible for driving key initiative across the company with successful results. Influencing and team building skills are essential for the success of this position. This person must be a customer focused individual. This position requires strong self-motivation and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work closely with technology to develop automated solutions for complex international problems. This position will be part of the Worldwide Transportation strategy and technology team, which has global responsibility.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying international challenges for all aspects of Amazon’s business
- Creating innovative solutions
- Contributing to Amazon’s bottom line
- Working with Tax and Legal partners to provide compliant solutions
- Managing multi-team projects
- Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
- Driving results by exercising judgment using available information
- 7-10 years experience working with business management or international business
- Experience in intenational logistics, sales and marketing programs
- Undergraduate degree required
- Available for overseas travel
- MBA or related advanced degree preferred
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proven negotiating skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with technology to develop innovative solutions
Amazon.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...