As the recognised market and thought leader for app store analytics, App Annie continues to be the industry pioneer, surfing the next wave of market intelligence to extraordinary growth and success. In order to facilitate this growth we’re looking for a razor-sharp and internationally minded recruiter to manage our global recruitment strategy in a role that would cover offices in San Francisco, London, Beijing, Tokyo Seoul and other satellite locations.
Based in sunny San Francisco, this role will report directly to the Global Director of People Operations and be responsible for leading all global recruitment functions. This individual must care deeply about finding fantastic people that want to do great things and is capable of creatively from a big-picture perspective.
- Immerse yourself in all that App Annie is, has been, aspires to be and evaluate our talent acquisition process through that lens
- Create a targeted recruitment marketing and employer branding initiative that will target all relevant geographies and functions
- Develop and manage App Annie’s global recruitment channels
- Evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of global agencies and channels
- Create and implement scalable, best-practice recruitment processes and practices to hit HC targets in time and on budget
- Work intimately with hiring managers to understand where their problems are and how to solve them
- Build and manage an international recruitment team that will serve all business units across the globe
- Build repeatable metric-driven reporting on candidate pipeline, candidate experiences and communication with management team
- Advise the management team on how App Annie can improve its image as an employer
- Provide hiring managers and senior management with insight into expected market salary rates
- Demonstrable experience leading global recruitment for a technology start-up
- Comfortable and confident working with and debating recruitment strategies with senior management
- You care deeply about finding and hiring great people
- You have scaled businesses before through a ‘hyper-growth’ phase and can’t wait to do it again
- You love not only thinking strategically but also getting your hands dirty creating lasting, scalable processes
- 8+ years experience in a recruiting or recruiting-related function, with experience managing global teams and resources
- Dedicated to improving yourself, your team and the company you're working for
App Annie - 9 months ago
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...