The Global Reliability Manager will be responsible for:
- Promote and facilitate Reliability knowledge sharing, networking, and translation of best practices across the Koch affiliates
- Promote and facilitate Turnaround Management knowledge sharing, networking, and translation of best practices across the Koch affiliates
- Lead and support Reliability capability development across the organization
- Monitor Reliability performance, identify opportunities and help close gaps across the organization
- Identify and communicate innovative and emerging solutions and industry best practices focused on Reliability
- 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Reliability practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Reliability statistical analysis
- Previous experience training personnel on reliability methods (i.e. RCM, RCFA, FMEA)
- Proven ability with improving run-times and availability while lowering maintenance costs
- Experience working in a chemical or refining industry
- LEAN Six Sigma experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- Travel required
- Plant visits require appropriate PPE
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch Industries, Inc. - 16 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....