- Maximize revenue delivered to Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group through the timely and accurate delivery of Request for Proposals (group and transient) to all Carlson Rezidor Hotels. Support inter-theatre sales efforts by assisting our global partners and the global sales team with hotel follow-up.
- Serves as the primary contact for customers who conduct business through the Global Group Sales 800 numbers. Proactively solicits these contacts for additional business for Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
- Responsible for administration of set of assigned transient service accounts. Produces documents necessary to support these customers and delivers to hotels for their action. Includes processing transient RFP, submitting the bid to the client and loading rates.
- Serves as primary point of contact for global partners seeking assistance with hotel response to group RFPs. Follows up with hotels and responds appropriately to global team member.
- Assist Group Directors with lead entry, clien,t and hotel follow-up as needed.
- Meets all deadlines for completing RFPs as established by our customers.
- Has a complete understanding of Lanyon, MeetingBroker, Innbox and SFDC and can utilize all systems to deliver RFPs to our hotels
- Monitors and prioritizes RFP and Group Sales mailboxes for new assignments
- Responds to all customer inquires and information related concerns
- Performs other sales services tasks as required including:
- Provides back-up assistance to RFP team as needed for posting corporate bids
- Services requests from former or potential key accounts requiring assistance
- Assists in completing TMC/Consortia contracts as necessary
- Assisting hotels with processing Group Leads via MeetingBroker and Innbox
- Training or assisting others in understanding usage of SF or Lanyon application
- 2-3 years related experience (sales, hotel, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required, some college preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. Additional software experience valuable
- Excellent Customer Service, Problem Solving, Organizational, and Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction by providing overall product and service consistency
- Must provide high level of attention to detail
- Demonstate ability to proactively prioritize needs
- Consistently meets deadlines
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group - 2 years ago