Responsible for planning, developing, executing and leading the talent acquisition strategies, processes and programs to meet current and future business needs. Establishes general hiring guidelines for all classes of employment, standardization of screening, interviewing, and selection processes. May oversee the use of search firms and employment agencies. This is a manager and well-seasoned professional who understands the organization's needs, knows the available resources, and organizes programs to effectively supply the organization's needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Effectively communicates and forges strong partnerships with HR Partners and Managers in order to yield successful results, and establishes credibility for the function as a critical support of organizational goals.
* Works with Managers and HR Partners to understand current and future workforce needs
* Establishes and monitors hiring standards and practices.
* Designs, develops and implements strategies for improving the recruitment process (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps).
* Recommends candidates for further consideration.
* Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies to assure access to potential candidates.
* Ensures through direct participation in the recruitment lifecycle that the recruiting process is agile, flexible and focused on continuous improvement
* Provides functional direction and review of local hiring.
* Manages coordination of University Recruiting and Relations activities.
* Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
* Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
* Works with Corporate Communications to set the social media communication strategy and employer branding strategy.
* Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
* Manages and develops the team of Recruiters.
* Acts as a point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
* Directly works on critical projects and key search assignments as needed and appropriate
* Manages the recruiting budget
7 -- 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition.
Previous experience managing an RPO partnership highly preferred.
Previous experience managing university recruitment and relations programs.
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
Albemarle - 14 months ago