Reference Code: 12036609
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be primarily aligned with a specific sub-category (e.g. Outsourced Operations/BPO, Collections, Customer Service/Voice Operations, ATMs), however, will need to demonstrate flexibility and opportunistically engage across related sub-categories.
The ideal candidate will have consulting experience in the Retail Banking industry leading complex strategic sourcing/expense management programs for large multi-national banks.
Lead implementation of sourcing strategies and plans, and manage a sub-set of strategic supplier relationships based on business criticality and size of relationship. Identify resource requirements and develop business cases for required investments. Manage procurement/sourcing and stakeholder engagement (internal and external), effectively delegating activities and tasks to drive process to completion.
- Work with key business partners and senior leadership to understand strategic direction, supply requirements and corporate business objectives and priorities. Drive thought leadership in the category providing market and industry intelligence, innovation and best practices.
- Drive analysis of category spend to identify opportunities to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO). Lead cross-functional teams to assess business requirements and identify process improvement and standardization opportunities.
- Lead critical enterprise governance related to Banking Operations expense category to drive alignment, compliance and execution of strategies
- Develop sourcing plans and global/regional sourcing strategies within the Banking Operations expense category. Develop supplier and fact based negotiation strategies to manage key supplier relationships in the category. Present strategies and plans to senior management to solicit feedback and secure support.
- Interact with all levels of management, including senior management, within Citigroup and suppliers to ensure strategic direction, operational and quality goals are achieved. Qualifications • Bachelor's or equivalent degree from an accredited College or University, MBA preferred
- 10 plus year of previous consulting, business and procurement experience
- Direct experience with Retail Banking industry in an Expense Management and/or Strategic Sourcing capacity
- Experience in leading strategic sourcing and supplier management programs
- Prior experience with a leading multinational consulting firm is preferred
- Strong understanding of Banking Operations and Financial Services expense categories
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management skills
- Proven experience in managing cross-functional and global teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills with strong influencing and persuasive talents
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives. Has an aptitude for innovation.
- High integrity and ethics
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...