FactSet is currently looking for a Global Travel Manager to work in our Finance group at our corporate headquarters. The Global Travel Manager area is critical to this public company, making this an extremely visible position. This opportunity offers an opportunity to interface with senior management, excellent benefits and compensation package and a dynamic corporate culture.
This position reports directly to the SVP, Director of Finance & Principle Financial Officer.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
Job Requirements :
- Create and maintain global travel policy for all offices.
- Responsible/assist in selection of global travel cards, travel website and expense reporting system.
- Maintain all T&E vendor relationships in the US.
- Update internal T&E reporting websites for manager review.
- Assist all offices with T&E inquiries.
- Supervise T&E staff in the US.
- Manage the day-to-day corporate travel activities in the US.
- Assist in T&E/Finance projects, as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, as well business experience.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce
- Professional experience in the travel industry (preferably as a corporate travel manager)· Incumbent must have strong knowledge of the travel industry, PC skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to learn.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organization skills
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers global...