The Global Treasury Analyst will play an integral role within Blackbaud’s Finance organization and will have involvement in daily banking transactions, SAP daily processes, and filing bank transmissions. Other primary responsibilities include researching operations issues, bank account structure and improvement, identification of new banking needs and services, and providing support and analyses for Global Treasury activities and responsibilities. This role will have involvement with and responsibility for activities in Capital Raising, Risk Management, FX hedging, and other activities within Global Treasury under the direct supervision of a senior Treasury leader.
Skills & Ability:
- Responsible for daily and monthly reporting as assigned.
- Perform daily banking transactions, assist in accounting activities, and support all treasury functions as required.
- Process EFT uploads and secondary cross confirmations.
- Input daily wire and ACH payments for approval including the generation of related supporting documentation.
- Serve as a backup for electronic (EDM) and branch deposits.• Involvement in rotational projects in Risk Management, Hedging, Capital structure and other areas of Global Treasury.
- Build strong relationship between Treasury and other internal departments (e.g., accounting, tax, sales, legal, etc.), so related activities are coordinated and information is effectively communicated.
- Job Knowledge- Acquires and applies knowledge, skills and experience to accomplish results. Identifies and utilizes resources effectively and responsibly.
- Business Acumen- Asks questions that take into consideration the immediate and far-reaching impact of decisions and demonstrates an ability to make connections between performance and results.
- Continuous Improvement Skill Set- Demonstrates personal commitment to continuous improvement. Uses fact-based reasoning. Pays attention to process, looks for ways to improve quality, efficiency and/or effectiveness. Questions “the way things have always been done.” Takes action to improve existing conditions, processes and results.
- Bias for Action- Completes normal tasks without prompting. Takes initiative to “do more than normally required.”
- Customer Focus- Values importance of providing high-quality customer service. Recognizes a customer is anyone to whom there is a responsibility to help succeed. Strives to meet expectations of internal and/or external customers. Establishes relationships with stakeholders and welcomes firsthand stakeholder information.
- Creating Economic Value- Follows appropriate steps in the performance of tasks ensuring that the job is completed as required and available resources are used efficiently and effectively. Identifies and recommends areas of improvement and/or waste elimination within assigned tasks.
- Change and Adaptability- Willingly changes direction in response to changing priorities. Searches for new and better ways to get results. Remains productive during periods of uncertainty.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in the functional area of treasury management/services
- Understanding of basic banking transaction types and formats: wires, ACH, EFT, remote capture, etc.
- Experience with treasury workstations, electronic banking platforms/ web portals, remote deposit capture (EDM), Dun & Bradstreet, corporate credit card programs; international banking experience a plus.
Blackbaud - 11 months ago
Blackbaud, Inc. is a global provider of software and related services designed specifically for non-profit organizations. It offers an opera...