GMP Maintenance Supervisor
Scope of Function:
The preventative maintenance of refrigeration systems, manufacturing equipments, utilities systems, etc. Respond to emergency repairs and to alarms generated by the environmental monitoring system.
- Preventative maintenance and repair of HVAC systems.
- Preventative maintenance and repair of critical support equipment, like centrifuges, stability chambers, incubators, depyrogenation oven, refrigerators and freezers.
- Experience on the maintenance of utilities systems like HPW System, Clean Steam Generator (CSG), Plant Steam Generator (Boiler), Compressed Air System, Chilled Water System, PH Neutralization Systems is desired.
- Preventative maintenance of mechanical seals.
- It’s mandatory to respond to any emergency call due to a malfunction of equipment, system, or any other company needs.
- Creation, revision and execution of preventative maintenance SOPs.
- It has to be able to support Facilities Department with all GMP documentation and like CAPAs, Deviations, Investigation Reports, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lb.
- Assist Facilities Department in the execution of calibration, qualification activities and cleanroom/equipment certification.
- Update the technical library and spare part systems with any new information or spare parts.
- Assist in the certification of the building fire alarm and fire extinguishers systems.
- When it’s required; work with vendors and contractors to ensure that maintenance activities are executed under GMP/FDA regulations.
- Responsible of any GMP documentation generated due to any preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, repair of any equipment or system used to support GMP/GLP activities.
- Assist Facilities Department in the execution of engineer projects, technical drawings, renovation and upgrade projects, etc.
Education and Skills required:
Education: Engineer Associate Degree (Bachelor degree is preferred)
Experience: A minimum of 5 years experience in GMP Pharmaceutical/biotech environment
Skills: Mechanical and analytical skills.
The Sr. Maintenance Mechanic will interact with all departments at Goodwin Biotechnology, contractors, city inspectors, etc.
Please send your cover letter and attached resume to: click here