Job Requisition ID: 30413
Job Type: Other
Work Time: Seasonal
State: New York (US-NY)
Postal/Zip Code: 14526
GOLF SHOP/CART ATTENDANT
Are you searching for a company that will value your experience and appreciate your hard work?”
Job Description Summary
The Dolomite Golf Group is hiring part-time, seasonal Golf Shop/Cart Attendants for the upcoming season. The season runs from April through October.
· The job duties include the set-up and clean-up for daily play, golf tournaments, and league play, general starter and ranger duties, working the bag drop and carrying golf clubs, filling water stations, cleaning and putting carts away, and valet players.
· Other duties may include operation and knowledge of p.o.s. registers, booking tee times, player check-in for daily play, and tournament functions. Additional duties may be assigned by management.
The ideal candidate will:
· be hospitality and customer service oriented, well-groomed, dependable, and responsible. Need good verbal communication skills to provide a welcoming environment and quality experience for customers.
· Previous Golf Shop/Cart experience preferred.
· Need to be available seven days a week (especially weekends and evenings). The minimum age is sixteen years old. The pay for these positions start at minimum wage.
What Oldcastle offers you
· Group retirement savings program with company-matching component
· A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Dolomite Products Co., Inc. a division of Oldcastle Materials and is a leading supplier of concrete, asphalt, and aggregates to the construction industry.
Oldcastle Materials is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in expanding your career with Oldcastle Materials!
The Dolomite Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant
Shadow Lake is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Shadow Lake is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...