Come Do Your Best Work Here!
Caesars Entertainment , Inc. is the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment. Since its beginning in Reno , Nevada almost 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new properties, expansions and acquisitions. On June 13, 2005, Harrah’s Entertainment acquired Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and now owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 54 casinos in five countries, primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. With nearly 4 million square feet of casino space, more than 40,000 hotel rooms and nearly 100,000 employees, the Caesars portfolio is the most diverse in the gaming industry. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its customers through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construes as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Possess knowledge of the game of golf and local golf courses
- Offer the highest level of personalized service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic, helpful and professional attitude with all guests and team members
- Communicate and describe in an articulate manner golf services offered by the golf concierge and Caesars golf courses
- Recommend and up-sell services that fit the guest’s needs.
- Possess professional telephone etiquette for booking tee times, handling guest’s requests, and guest’s questions
- Proficient computer skills that will ensure reservations will be made in a timely, efficient and error free manner.
- Ability to use fax machine, copier and email.
- Maintain a clean, safe, stocked and well organized work area
- Maintain spa appearance and cleanliness
- Must be able to stand up or sit down up to 10 hours per day
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description when ever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be requires to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment - 23 months ago