Woodland Park, NJ
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
"Technology Fan? Born to Sell? Do you love your computer?
If you are extremely tech savvy, an outgoing person, an early adopter and are born to spread some tech love, we may have the perfect part-time job for you!"
Technology Fan? Love working with customers? Enjoy computing?
We are hiring for a hot job with leading outsourced sales company MarketStar .
If you are extremely tech savvy, an outgoing person, an early adopter and are born to spread some tech love, we may have the perfect part-time job for you! This is an outstanding opportunity for a great job with the leading outsourced sales organization www.marketstar.com , representing Google Chrome at Best Buy!
Don’t delay – this is an outstanding opportunity and nationwide positions will be filled quickly.
We're looking for Google Chrome Sales Specialists to demonstrate, promote and sell exciting new products from Google Chrome at Best Buy.
As a Google Chrome Sales Specialist , you must be: fun, personable and passionate about new technology and its power to improve people's lives. We are looking for people who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the web, social media, computers and mobile devices, and who will spread that excitement to customers as well as retail sales associates.
In addition to the job duties outlined below, staff should perform other duties as assigned by the Manager when necessary. Hired candidates will be expected to work the duration of the program.
Google Chrome Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
Google Chrome Sales Specialists Are:
- Use innovative customer engagement and creative sales techniques to increase sales of Google Chrome's products at Best Buy
- Use passion for customer service and knowledge of technology to build quality relationships with consumers at Best Buy
- Enjoy fielding questions about the each product's features and explaining benefits
- Engage and excite customers by showing them how the products can enrich their lives
- Deliver product demonstrations that are relevant and memorable, and which increase sales and brand advocacy
- Build relationship with Best Buy's RSAs and Store Management as a trusted ally and brand representative of Google Chrome
- Share observations, concerns, and potential solutions: what works well, what could work better (inventory, sell-in, pricing deviations, sales techniques)
- Understand the industry and local market. Know Best Buy and its competitors as well as competing product info
- Take direction from Manager and complete all tasks as assigned
- Adhere to Best Buy store policies as directed
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining site before, during and after each day
- Report daily metrics and feedback as directed
- Robust responsiveness and aggressive follow up skills and highest attention to value-added reporting skills
- Focused on the consumer experience
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, confident and able to connect with consumers in a retail setting. Intelligent and unpretentious. Quirky and interesting. Confident and approachable. Driven and motivated.
- Extremely tech savvy; passionate about the web, social media, computers and mobile devices
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer), social media sites (e.g. Google+, Facebook, Twitter) and web apps (e.g. Gmail, Google Docs)
- Confident; self-starters; creative; inspirational; passionate; intuitive; polished
- Enthusiastic; fast-paced; persuasive; responsive to urgency; adaptable; reliable; committed
Role Competencies, Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous sales and/or demonstration experience
- Previous retail experience
- Must be technically advanced with expertise in consumer electronics and new technology
- Ability to work in a fun, safe atmosphere; enthusiastic and friendly
- Ability to work hard, juggling many responsibilities in order to represent the brand
- Ability to capture data anecdotally on guest experiences
- Analytical skills a plus
- Ability to safely lift at least 40lbs
- Ability to work standing up during work shifts (no sitting allowed)
- Stay current with product updates and announcements
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work the program till completion
- Some locations require bilingual Specialists
The differentiating competencies that candidates must possess in order to be considered for the Google Chrome Specialist role, and which will be further developed by Google Chrome's qualification program, are as follows:
Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or required by the situation
Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support
Customer Orientation: Demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and internal customers
Interpersonal Effectiveness: The ability to notice, interpret, and anticipate others’ concerns and feelings, and to communicate this empathetically and effectively to others
Influencing Others: The ability to gain support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions
Persuasive Communications: The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audiences
The knowledge & skills that candidates must possess to be considered for the Google Chrome Specialist role and which will be further developed by Google Chrome’s qualification program, are as follows:
Knowledge & Skills
Product Knowledge: Technically savvy with understanding of product operation, features, strengths and challenges.Talks passionately and knowledgeably about our client’s products
Presentations: Delivers professional demonstrations of products. Engages the audience and delivers key messages. Adapts presentations to meet time and audience requirements
Coaching: Identify specific learning points to deliver with RSAs. Seize on teachable moments and deliver clear instruction on products, how to use them and how best to sell them. Help the RSAs to be successful
Market Knowledge: Understands the industry and local markets. Know Best Buy and its competitors as well as competing product info
SOPs: Responsible for complying with Standard Operating Procedures, as aligned with brand approach. Delivers work through processes in consistent and professional manner
Reporting: Skilled in operation of required reporting systems. Knowledgeable in the KPIs that are being reported and how they fit with their personal targets
We offer outstanding Training, Support & Compensation:
When applying, please be prepared to:
- Long Term & Ongoing Opportunities
- $18-22/Hour (DOE) + Awesome Incentive Program!
- Initial and ongoing training and a first-look at the Google Chrome's new products
Here is the map of the stores for the Google Chrome Sales Specialist . Please indicate on your application which store(s) you wish to be considered for:
- Provide digital copy of your resume
- Provide digital photo of yourself that you can upload with the application (we would like this as we may not be able to conduct a face to face interview with you due to your location)
- Undergo a background check and drug screen (upon offer)
- List the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of one personal and one professional reference
- Set your email program to accept emails from t11a.com and marketstar.com
Google Chrome Sales Specialist Full Store List
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...