Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
The Governance Analyst II is responsible for leveraging knowledge of the business, complex processes, and regulations in support of the effective implementation of the organization?s governance, risk, and compliance programs. This position performs a variety of roles including, but not limited to training, implementation, monitoring, research and analysis, remediation and reporting.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implements and maintains operational plans for key control activities to ensure compliance with regulatory, legal, and corporate or functional related policies and procedures.
- Identifies ongoing process improvements, operational gaps, and potential remediation steps.
- Evaluates new policies and procedures for operational and control impacts and governance, risk and compliance standards. May develop risk and operational reporting.
- Functions as a liaison to internal departments and aids in surfacing gaps between written procedures and staff execution; helps with and may lead process re-design and coordination of remediation efforts.
- Oversees and provides ongoing support for the update and maintenance of policies and procedures and other governance activities.
- Lead ad hoc projects and help develop and implement corporate wide or business unit governance, risk and compliance programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience in Software License Management required
- Expertise in Access and Excel and good quantitative skills
- Familiar with the Technology Selection Process (TSP) for COTS products
- Experience with SharePoint/InfoPath is a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 9 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...