Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Manage the daily activities of the team, whose staff identify, measure, and monitor assigned business units? complex processes and procedures. Recommend or implement procedures or business processes that are compliant with legal and regulatory directives, corporate mandates, and instruct managers in their use. May conduct operational/process reviews and analyses and report findings to responsible corporate management. May recommend changes to business processes or policies.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Confer with management of business units to understand operational processes and to identify likely risks. Coordinate and administer assignments and monitor team progress around operational/process reviews and analyses.
- Implement assessment processes that identify gaps, risks and disconnects and lead process reengineering efforts with the business units. Measure control design and effectiveness.
- Ensure business unit compliance with all legal and regulatory directives as well as internal corporate mandates and applicable training.
- Establish standards and a methodology for staff to use in assessing, measuring, and reporting business problems. Assign and prioritize work to staff according to business drivers and regulatory requirements. May report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Provide expertise and be a resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Provide expert advice and interpretation of corporate governance activities including, policies, procedures and Delegations of Authority. May develop appropriate methods for maintaining employee awareness of the program and policies pertaining to the business.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 2 years ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...