Collaborates on and supports activities related to government relations and the ONEOK Employee Political Action Committee (ONEOK PAC). Supports the mission of the ONEOK PAC by actively engaging in the business of the Political Action Committee.
1. Assist in planning, preparation, and dissemination of ONEOK PAC information including but not limited to:
Grass roots projects
Formal and informal presentations
2. Compile and analyze data related to ONEOK PAC contributions such as giving history and reporting.
3. Monitor and maintain most current ethics reporting and tracking requirements related to ONEOK PAC activities.
4. Work with Treasury, Human Resources and Communications departments, the ONEOK PAC Contributions Committee and the ONEOK PAC Steering Committee to assist in creating and developing reports.
5. Process check requests and produce disbursement letters for check disbursements.
6. Coordinate and support ONEOK PAC solicitation campaigns by establishing meeting schedules and securing meeting space.
7. Research and analyze governmental documents and/or actions including but not limited to:
Joint and concurrent resolutions
House and Senate rules
Regulatory commission orders, rules, and regulations
8. Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
9. Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business, political science, public relations, or related field preferred or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job related experience:
1. Working knowledge of political process at state level.
2. Working knowledge of methodologies used to identify, target, and develop communications appropriate to targeted audiences.
3. Demonstrated ability to compile, review, and/or prepare information for annual reports, financial reports, and other projects.
4. Demonstrated ability to research and compose materials for solicitation meetings, speeches, multi-media presentations, and correspondence.
5. Demonstrated ability to review and interpret legislative and regulatory reports and filings, publications, and journals.
6. Application of math and algebra.
7. Experience in use and function of office equipment including computers and applicable software.
8. Working knowledge and/or training related to:
Spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access)
Newsletter publication software (Adobe Creative Suite)
Monitoring/analyzing industry trends
Governmental rules and regulations
9. Demonstrated ability to interact, consult, and communicate effectively.
10. Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
Applicable driver's license. Requires travel to various locations in-state and out-of-state.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Mobility to travel in and around office facilities.
COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS :
Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions.
VISUAL REQUIREMENTS :
Sufficient to perform job duties.
How To Apply
Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered. Only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. EEO/AA Employer
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Modified By
Last Modified Date
No results found.
Show Key Notation
ONEOK, Inc. - 20 months ago