Position Profile – Government Program Manager
Working for FICO will be the best DECISION you'll ever make. FICO's powerful and intelligent software helps companies make better decisions every day. Discover the benefits of working for Fair Isaac:
• New direction, growth and advancement opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package (featuring: one week of vacation accrual upon hire, most benefit plan eligibility begins on 1st day of employment, flexible work schedules, 401k with company match, excellent tuition reimbursement plan)
• Dynamic and energetic environment
• Global company
• Innovative and diverse products and technology touching many different industries
• Commitment to teamwork, offering challenges and the opportunity to innovate
Consider joining other talented individuals where your contributions make an impact in FICO’s growing Government Practice. This position is located in our Fairfax, Virginia office.
FICO’s Professional Services Division provides client services to manage the execution and delivery of FICO solutions. Our mission is to provide value to our clients by delivering solutions and services enabling, creating, building and strengthening their customer relationships. We help our clients improve customer loyalty, market share, and manage fraud risk in a dynamic changing market place by leveraging FICO world-class analytics, scores, tools and innovative applications. This position reports up to the Director of Delivery Management. A qualified candidate will lead and mange relationships with various divisions of the U.S. Government.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Guide and mentor a team of project managers and coordinators to deliver projects from contract approval to completion.
• Provide oversight of FICO’s project portfolio delivery by monitoring execution health, resolving escalated issues, and providing executive updates to FICO’s management team.
• Ensure all contract requirements are met. Manage program documentation to meet client compliance and audit requirements.
• Manage client relationship with senior members and stakeholders within the U.S. Government.
• Identify, develop and pursue leads and opportunities in the Government sector.
• Coordinate and drive Pre-Sales activities to respond to RFI/RFPs.
• Support Sales team with SOW development and contract negotiation. Coordinate activities with Legal.
• Work to leverage existing FICO assets to meet client requirements. Demonstrate the wider value that FICO provides to the clients.
For consideration, candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. MBA or Master Degree is preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in delivering complex software solutions to the U.S. Government.
• Strong knowledge of government contracts and procurement process.
• PMP Certification.
• Understanding of software development methodology.
• Strong client management experience.
• Self-starter with high sense of urgency for growing the business.
• Conflict Management
• People Management
• Project Management Skills
• Planning and Organizing
• Balancing Multiple Priorities
• Delivery Focus
• Analytical Problem Solving
• Strong core consulting skills - communication skills, oral, written
People are our most important asset and what makes us successful. With you, we can make a difference in the markets we serve.
FICO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...