Selected candidate will work with the Government Programs Administrator to ensure the compliance of the following Bayview’s Government Programs: HAMP (H ome Affordable Modification Program), HAFA (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives - Short Sale), HAUP (Home Affordable Unemployment Program), 2MP (Second Mortgage Modification), 2LP (FHA - 2 nd Lien), and HHF (Hardest Hit Fund). Daily activities will be varied due to the complexity of the programs and constant external policy change requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and compare data points to ensure that data files are accurate and that loan information is transmitted correctly.
- Assist with Special Projects when needed assigned by 1 st VP or AVP of Underwriting
- Monitor daily reports and identify errors whether by the user or due to report deficiencies.
- Test new reports for accuracy and make any adjustments if necessary.
- Help facilitate any quality control training based on company needs.
- Assist Asset Managers and Managers of Asset Managers to correct necessary errors based on the results produced by reports or other means that help identify data integrity issues.
- Assist in development of policies and procedures based on new programs.
- Assist in the revision of any existing policy and procedures based on any program change.
- Assist in the development of controls to help monitor and insure proper handling of such policies. This would include coordination with other departments in mapping process flow solutions.
- Assist in the creation of job aids with the implementation of new programs and as programs change and revise any existing job aid.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with employees in all levels in an organization hierarchy and external agencies.
- Working knowledge of the RAMM, CAP Markets, Servicing Director, MSP and DTS.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word.
- Visio experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to working in fast-paced environment.
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration Requirements:
- 2 years of related experience in Real Estate, Servicing or the Mortgage Industry.
- Some college preferred.
- FDCPA Certification (can be obtained on-site).
Lakeview Loan Servicing - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -