Government Real Estate Appraisal Reviewer, Full-time. Position requires review and decision of first mortgage government appraisals.
· Review FHA purchase, refinance, new construction appraisals to make loan eligible for loan insuring.
· Review VA purchase, refinance appraisals to make loan eligible for loan guarantee through the Veterans Administration.
· Review USDA purchase, refinance appraisals to make loan eligible for loan insuring.
· Review all Conventional appraisals and decision to meet agency saleable guidelines.
· Specific designation for FHA and knowledge of USDA and other Conventional appraisal underwriting.
· Will require direct contact with independent appraisers to discuss data provided. Will require training of other Reviewers in the RETS Residential Appraisal team.
· Bachelors degree in Business or related field of study.
· 5-7 years of Direct Endorsement for FHA, experience with USDA loans for FHA or Conventional, and have experience in the review of appraisals for all other types of Conventional loans.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitations from 3 rd party recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares - 2 years ago