The Government Services Department at Starkey Hearing Technologies strives to provide the highest quality service to our contract customers, a critical segment of Starkey’s business. Through our commitment to professionalism and excellence in service, we strive to maintain and improve relationships with our existing customers while earning the respect, trust, and loyalty of new customers. |
The Government Customer Service Representative is responsible for engaging with our customers to process sales orders and respond to customer requests in a fast-paced environment. Our comprehensive training program provides the technical knowledge to consult with our customers to ensure product requests meet patient needs. Candidates must be service oriented with a positive attitude along with a proven record of commitment and accountability in previous roles or experiences. This is an ideal position for a career-minded Customer Service professional looking for longevity within a dynamic and evolving company.
- 4 year degree highly preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent; Audiology background desired.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferred.
- Experience working with PC required
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve conflict quickly
- Team player with a desire to exceed customer’s expectations
- Demonstrate ability to absorb technical product knowledge
- Strong computer foundation with ability to multi-task between numerous applications
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate in a team environment
- Previous experience where attention to detail is needed for job success
- Proven ability to work in a changing environment
- Professionalism in appearance, demeanor and communication
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 18 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...