Community Surgical Supply is one of the largest independently owned homecare companies in the midatlantic and northeast region, aggressively looking to increase marketshare throughout the country. As a premiere homecare provider, we adhere to the highest standards of excellence both for our employees as well as for our patients.
We are an organization that is proud of the reputation it has acquired as being "a good place to work", a place where friendliness and fairness prevail. We want you to feel that you are a part of a company whose success depends on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the people who function in harmony as a team. We encourage independent thinking on a team level to help develop fresh ideas to achieve organizational goals.
As a Governmental Administrator with Community, you will:
• Communicate and follow up with physician offices in order to obtain correctly completed CMN’s (certificate of medical necessity)
• Audit all documentation for accuracy in preparation for billing process
• Resolve and correct paperwork discrepancies
• Create fax cover sheets and CMN/PO’s
• Ability to navigate electronic workflow and internal patient/customer systems program
• Learn, understand and maintain a working knowledge of products and services offered by the company
• Communicate and interact with management, external and internal patients, customers and referral sources in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must possess strong customer service skills
• Medical/healthcare experience required
• Must possess good communication and people skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Computer literate including Outlook and Microsoft office
• Ability to work in a team office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, this sedentary position requires an associate to regularly sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate may occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Community Surgical conducts drug, background and motor vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAE
Community Surgical participates in E-VERIFY
Community Surgical - 12 months ago