Graduate assistantship (paid at .5 FTE (20 hours/week) in Global Environmental Health Research is available for fall 2013 and spring 2014. Tasks of this graduate assistant may include:
- Conducting literature reviews,
- Organizing and analyzing quantitative data using SPSS and Excel,
- Editing and/or preparing documents (e.g. manuscripts, proposals, and power point slides),
- Providing assistant as needed with various other teaching and research tasks.
A qualified candidate must have:
- Excellent writing and editing skills,
- Advanced skills in Excel and SPSS,
- Good communication skills,
- Flexibility and ability to multitask.
Please send the following items to Dr. Shibata firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline 4/8/13):
- Graduate Assistant Application (http://www.hr.niu.edu/resources/index.cfm, about halfway down the page)
- Copies of Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Two reference persons (name, affiliation, job title, e-mail, and telephone number)
- Personal statement (no more than one page with single space)
Northern Illinois University - 24 months ago