Grafton Service Manager
Reports To: Store Manager FLSA Status: Full-Time Non-Exempt
The Service Manager is responsible for all operations of an Erik's Bike Shop service department.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
Driving Store Performance
Managing Service Operations
- Demonstrate and motivate service staff to exceed customer expectations and drive performance to the highest level.
- Motivate staff to keep repair times to a minimum while maintaining high quality standards.
- Promote Erik's mission, values, and standards.
- Create and monitor the daily repair schedule
- Track and order service supplies and repair parts.
- Ensure service policies and procedures are adhered to and operations are efficient and safe.
- Partner with the Store Manager to ensure the service department is operating at the highest level.
- Create and maintain relationships with Erik's staff and vendors.
- Encourage service staff to engage and create a positive atmosphere for Erik's customers and employees.
- Continually coach staff to improve customer service, maintenance techniques and sales skills.
- Works closely with Erik's Training Department to develop solutions for individual needs.
- Assist the Regional Manager in identifying and developing future Service Managers.
- A successful track record as a mechanic at Erik's.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to manage, inspire and lead a team.
- Solid understanding of bicycle repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of computers and technology.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Dedication to get the job done.
Ability to be mobile and stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Erik's Bike Shop, Inc. - 8 months ago