Grand Hosts (Front Office Agents) are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions, as well as assisting guests with local recommendations for dining and other area attractions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
Fairly open availability is required; especially for weekends and holidays. Overnight availability is required, as this position requires some overnight shifts.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous high-volume customer service experience is required, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Previous work-related cash handling experience is required.
- Knowledge of Denver area restaurants and attractions preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
$12.00 per hour.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, such as generous paid time off benefits, insurance packages, retirement plan, free meals in the associate café while working, free hotel night stays, and much more.
Hyatt - 21 months ago
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more...