Position Summary: The Artist works with the courseware production team to design and develop graphic/visual effects used in courseware material.
Position Description: Additionally, the Graphic Artist shall have the knowledge and skills necessary to verify that all information provided is handled, marked, and delivered in accordance with the requirements applicable to the contract classification level.
Responsibilities: This position requires the use of specialized computer software to develop high quality computer illustrations, technical drawings, and animations supporting various media used within the training curriculum. The Graphic Artist is capable of using specialized hardware and/or software for video/audio capture and editing of multimedia presentations, incorporates principles of layout design throughout the courseware production process, and is responsible for quality control, review and revision of all aspects of graphics development.
Proficiency with software such as:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Digital Arts.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience.
- Experience with SCORM and Section 508 compliance.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Final Cut Pro
Flash & Actionscript
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
- Self-starter able to work in a fast-paced, quality-driven environment.
- Mature individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, highly refined planning skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures across multiple geographic locations. Superior time management and organizational skills.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit
Allied Technology Group - 21 months ago