DC Central Kitchen is seeking a Winter Graphics Design Intern to help develop professional materials to promote its Healthy School Food program and other programs. The right candidate will have a combination of design and project management skills and can deliver quality print-ready designs on tight deadlines adhering to brand standards. This position is flexible with part-time in the office, part-time remote/at-home, and part-time coordinating with the staff on-site at different schools.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to build a portfolio of designs at an exciting and dynamic nonprofit. $1,500 stipend
- Intermediate design and page layout skills using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Basic copywriting/editing skills
- Basic photography skills
- Genuine interest in design and communications as a career.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver quality work with limited supervision
- Access to a laptop with design programs is a plus
- Access to a vehicle for traveling to different DC schools around the city is a plus
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and design samples to: