Feeding Children Everywhere (recently featured in TIME Magazine; go here to read the article http://ti.me/QCxeOQ.) is a nonprofit organization that empowers and mobilizes people to assemble healthy meals for hungry children. We are motivated by the 950 million people worldwide and 16 million people in the United States that are currently at risk of going hungry each day.
Our Graphic Design Interns work alongside our creative team of designers, photographers, web designers, and filmmakers to conceptualize and execute projects across a multi-medium platform. As an intern, you will play a vital role in this team and be given significant projects that will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people. From logos, to banners, to our high fashioned t-shirt designs and iPhone cover designs, this internship is ideal for skilled graphic design students or recent graduates who are looking to learn and be challenged by a highly creative environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Develop New Print Materials— brochures, banners, logos, stationary, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Develop Graphics for the Website
- Develop Designs for Merchandise Products —t-shirts, iPhone cases, iPad cases, water bottles, etc.
- Marketing our Events
- Develop New Campaign Designs— logo, website graphics, marketing materials
- Managing and Maintaining Organized Graphic Files
- Assist Marketing Team— with marketing, brainstorming and advertising strategies
- Traveling to and Leading our Meal Packing Events— all traveling expenses/meals are organized and covered by
We are looking for interns who are passionate, positive, and hardworking, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. All interns are expected to work a minimum of 15-20 hours a week on a volunteer basis, and are required to commit to a full semester. Interns must have reliable transportation to our offices (located by Orlando at 830 S. Ronald Reagan Blvd Longwood, Fl 32750). Above all, interns should be prepared to join an exciting and energetic team who is determined to put an end to world hunger
· Proficient in the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
· Organized and Detail Oriented
· Ability to meet Tight Deadlines
· Innovative yet Trendy
· Some knowledge of HTML code or WordPress
· FUN! (Our team likes to have a good time!)
For more information visit www.feedingchildreneverywhere.com/intern
Feeding Children Everywhere - 19 months ago