Asynchrony, a Division of Schafer, is an innovative software technology firm focused on the agile delivery of custom software solutions, enterprise architecture, systems integration and mobility solutions. Clients include Fortune 500 companies and Government agencies. More information is available on the Web at www.asynchrony.com .
Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation has an internship opportunity in Graphic Design.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- Candidates should be working toward a Bachelor’s degree in in Art, Graphic Design
- Candidates should be in either their Junior or Senior year with an expected graduation date within the next two years.
- Candidates should be available for work during normal business hours during their internship period.
- Candidates should have a general understanding of website design, application interface design, and information graphic design
- Candidates should be team oriented and have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates should be able to provide sample code &/or complete a coding exercise on their own.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Asynchrony seeks to fill this position with an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Asynchrony has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.
900 Spruce Street – Ste 700, St. Louis, MO 63102
Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation, is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Asynchrony is a background screening, and E-Verify participating employer.
APPLY TODAY at jobs.asynchrony.com !
Schafer Corporation - 7 months ago
Schafer Corporation is a scientific and engineering company providing technical solutions to mission critical challenges in national...