The Graphic Design intern will support the internal creative team. Intern is responsible for layout of package for several new products, in addition to coupons, sell sheets, product mock ups and rendering and other design needs. This position is primarily supporting print design.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Assist the Seventh Generation Creative team in meeting business objectives.
- Complete design assignments meeting the brand standards for projects including new products, coupons, sell sheets, product mark ups and rendering.
- Completed 3 years for college towards a degree in graphic design, related field or work experience.
- Demonstrated experience of design in a print environment. Including understanding of the print process, set up and release files for printing.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Fast-paced environment
- Community requires active engagement in mission, vision, and values
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Seventh Generation - 11 months ago
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....