Are you a college student ready to kick-start your design career? Do you want to get direct, hands-on marketing experience at one of Chicago's hottest startups?
If the answers to both questions are YES, then UrbanBound wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Chicago’s newest start-up is looking for part time interns, 15+ hours a week, depending on schedule and skill set. If you exceed our expectations there will be compensation opportunities, along with the possibility of staying on part-time. You can also take this internship for school credit. We prefer someone studying Graphic Design or Visual Communications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Excellent design skills with a strong focus on typography and layout
- Resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and to work both independently and as a team are vital
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Confident personality
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
- Moderate knowledge of HTML is a plus but not required
Please make sure a link to your online portfolio is included on your resume. For any questions, please email Erin Wasson (ewasson[at]urbanbound.com)
- An assortment of graphic design projects from layout to illustration
- Layout and design for Ebooks
- Website icon creation
- Banner design
- Make changes/updates to website
- Landing page layouts and design
- Infographic conceptualization and creation
- Assisting the marketing manager with all ongoing projects
UrbanBound - 20 months ago