A Graphic Design Specialist works under direct supervision to create and produce graphic design to support advertising and sales promotion efforts and to meet other Bank design needs utilizing current graphic design technology and computer software packages.
Education and experience:
- Marketing student with concentration in graphic design.
- Experience creating computer assisted artwork in advertising, marketing or public relations preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of fundamental procedures, techniques and tools utilized in computer assisted design.
- Knowledge of graphic design software such as; InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Knowledge of Web design.
- PC literate with basic proficiency in internet navigation, word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet related deadlines.
- Ability to be creative and to generate, communicate and implement ideas.
TO APPLY please follow this link: https://xpresshr.online-onboarding.com/KMS/Applicant.aspx?Account=NYCB or apply through our website, www.mynycb.com and reference job requisition number 011786. This opportunity is for a Part-time CAP (College Applicant Program) working 25-29 hours per week. CAP requires current enrollment in an accredited college.
NYCB is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) is one of the 25 largest bank holding companies in the nation, with assets of $48.3 billion...