Sylvan Learning is the leading provider of tutoring and supplemental education services to children of all ages, grades and skill levels. For more than 30 years, our highly personalized and proven approach to learning has helped more than two million students discover their true potential.
Our talented employees take pride in the impact they make each day. When you become a member of the Sylvan team, you will work with caring, bright, motivated people who share a passion for helping students build the skills, habits and attitudes they need to succeed in school–and in life.
Ready to join our team? Apply today, and don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Sylvan Learning is seeking an ambitious, creative and customer-focused marketing communications professional to join our team as a
Graphic Design Specialist
. This position will create marketing materials from initial concept to finished production, across all of Sylvan’s marketing channels including print ads, brochures, direct mail, posters, flyers, web banner ads, email templates and more. We’re seeking an excellent designer and team player with a proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with flexible, yet meticulous, attention to detail, deadlines and budget.
As a successful Graphic Design Specialist your duties and responsibilities will include:
o These materials include print ads, brochures, direct mail, posters, flyers, web banner ads, email templates & manuals, training materials, and more
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and education teams for the design of materials from initial concept to finished production based on business objectives and user need
- Develop and manage vendor relationships for printed kits and posters shipped to Sylvan Learning centers/franchisees on seasonal basis
- Develop relationships with network of franchisees to determine acceptance and usage of new materials as well as take franchisee input into consideration for future projects
- Work with purchasing manager to manage warehouse inventory of non-on-demand print materials
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Graphic Design degree, or similar field
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and HTML (Dreamweaver)
- Thorough understanding of communicating effectively in a print and digital environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Work well in a team environment; able to prioritize multiple tasks from multiple stakeholders while meeting deadlines
- Be passionate about delivering quality, error-free work in fast paced marketing department; Exemplary attention to detail
What you get in return:
- Copy and headline writing added plus
- Skills such as illustration, photography, and video editing, would be valuable additions, though not required
As a Sylvan team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on our business contributing towards the success of our company! Our total rewards package includes:
If you want to be a part of an inspired organization that believes in fostering knowledge and confidence in children, improving the lives of thousands of families every day - apply today, and don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
- Competitive market pay based compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits plans to include, medical, dental & vision plans for full time employees
- 401(k) plus company match
- Additionally, through on-the-job training and learning opportunities, you can develop your career at Sylvan and succeed with us in future roles!
Sylvan Learning - 2 years ago
For Educate, the name says it all. Its portfolio of companies features Sylvan Learning Center, which offers tutoring to students in pre-K...