Tennant Company is a recognized leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions for industrial and commercial markets, with more than $754 million in 2011 revenues. With a vision to become a global leader in water-based sustainable cleaning and other technologies, Tennant creates innovative solutions, such as our ec-H2O products, that are changing the way the world cleans. Tennant products include equipment used to maintain indoor and outdoor surfaces, as well as equipment parts, service, maintenance, and financing. Products are marketed under the Tennant®, Nobles®, Green Machines®, Orbio® and Alfa brands. With a focus on innovation and sustainability; Tennant Company envisions its role in the global marketplace as a company that will help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
World headquarters are located in Minneapolis in the USA; and European headquarters are in Antwerp, Belgium. We have manufacturing and logistics facilities in Kentucky, Michigan and Minnesota in the USA; the Netherlands; the United Kingdom; Brazil; and China. Tennant employs staff globally, including: the USA, Canada, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, China, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.
The Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for following duties but not limited to:
Why Tennant Company?
- Uses graphic design technology to produce marketing collateral materials including sell sheets, brochures, advertisements, sales promotions, and public relations material for visual communications media.
- Originates design, art and copy layouts.
- Determines style, size and arrangement of type and illustrations.
- Directly assembles and prepares final layouts for printer.
Tennant employees work to create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. It feels good to work for a company that cares about what it's doing, cares about the sustainability of its products and works every day to develop new solutions that clean really well, but don't mess up our environment.
Employees of Tennant Company work with a spirit of Stewardship. We are accountable to our customers, our co-workers, investors and the global community. Very simply, Stewardship is a filter for our actions and decision-making, in our strive to leave things in better condition than when we found them. It might even include you!
Tennant offers competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package along with an environment where personal growth is encouraged. Opportunities with Tennant Company are posted online at www.tennantco.jobs. Interested in this opportunity? It only takes a few minutes to apply online! Click on the opportunity of interest and select the applicable application method at the bottom of the webpage. EOE/AA
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong attention to detail
- A quick learner, self-starter able to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Solid technical ability, Graphic Design Software Tools (Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Design
- Past graphic design experience required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a design role
- Agency level design experience preferred
- Past web design experience a plus: content management, web project management and/or digital marketing
- Collateral development (brochures, sell sheets, flyers, POS, advertisement) of sales and marketing tools
- Usage of Adobe Photoshop and other graphic design software tools
Tennant Company - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Tennant Company (Tennant) is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that create a cleaner, safer world. The...