FIJI Water is seeking a full-time contracted Graphic
Designer to support the marketing of FIJI Water, Justin
Wine, and Landmark Vineyards. The Graphic Designer will
be dedicated to creative excellence across all print and
digital communication touch points, while upholding and
building brand equity.
Candidates must be able to thrive in a collaborative
team environment that is fast-paced and results-oriented
with a constantly evolving workflow.
This is a temporary position.
digital ads, sales collateral, trade show materials,
- Develop overall layout and production design of
e-newsletters, emails, signage and promotional items
as well as web pages/portals, and interactive media
marketing and communications challenges, finding the
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to
most effective way to get messages across in print
and electronic media using color, type,
illustration, photography, animation, and various
print and layout techniques
and consistently communicate a compelling brand
- Steward the equity of the brand. Develop, maintain
position leveraging both traditional and new media.
From this positioning; demonstrate discipline in
providing creative direction and demonstrate thought
leadership by pushing for innovation, recommending
and gaining alignment on key initiatives, and
measured risk within the team
Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver, InDesign,
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,
Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint & Word).
- Solid skills in HTML, CSS, email standards, and
YouTube) campaigns a plus.
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter,
- Be able to take a design from conception to
Graphic Design and Bachelor’s degree in Graphic
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in
framing, photo manipulation, typography,
- Strong visual literacy and understanding of wire
illustration, and color theory.
- Familiarity with Flash, After Effects preferred.
- Mac & PC proficient (primary responsibilities on a
and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and a quick learner
- Must have exceptional communication, organization
manage/prioritize multiple projects, and work under
- Ability to work well in a team environment,
pressure of tight deadlines.
Candidates may be requested to provide a portfolio of
Req. Code : 4091
Division/Department : FIJI Water
FIJI Water proves that it's hip to be square. The premium water, which comes from an artesian aquifer at the edge of a rainforest, is...