Position Type: Internship
Hours: Flexible (Minimum of 10 hours/week; Typically 2-3 days/week)
Start Date: October 2013
End Date: December 2013
Marketplace Missions is seeking a Graphic & Media Designer to join the Graphic & Media Design Team to assist in the development of all MPM design work, such as new projects, website updating, and revitalizing old designs. Assist the Business Directory and Marketing Associate with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials for all MPM events, services, and activities. Interns will also work on designing layouts with our newest project-The Profile Magazine. This is a great opportunity for you to gain exposure. Graphic & Media Design Inters will also receive hands on experience in all aspects of non-profit.
• Designing layouts for The Profile Magazine
• Updating the website with necessary pictures, quotes, text updates, press, etc.
• Creating program materials and documents such as brochures, press releases, flyers, banners, magazines, etc.
• Designing in-house documents and creating promotions media for events.
• Creating promotional material for CDRC programs and projects which may require you to go to an active program and solicit direction from the participants
• Updating any and all MPM documents.
• Works closely with Marketing, Operations, Business Development, and Fundraising departments to develop marketing and graphic design requirements.
• Willingness to work a set schedule but remain flexible
• Ability to take direction on projects, but utilize your creativity and “designers eye” to point out where you see necessary directional changes.
• Well developed organization skills with a solid orientation to detail
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly creative and confident in design capabilities
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Wordpress.
• Build your portfolio.
• Flexible Scheduling.
• On the job training and experience.
• Help meet an important community need.
To Be Considered:
• Fill out online application at www.marketplacemissions.com
• Upload Resume
• Upload Design Samples
• Or email resume and design samples in jpeg or PDF format to email@example.com.
BarefootStudent.com - 10 months ago