Graphic Designer L2
How would you like to join a winning team within an organization that is the leader in their industry?
We are currently seeking an entry level Graphic Designer to join our team. This position is responsible for creating new and revised computer-assisted advertisements and artwork according to customer's needs using guidelines. The Graphic Designer will also ensure that the graphics on rough layouts meet established standards.
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Design and produce Yellow Pages advertisements in accordance with department production and graphic standards in a paperless workflow
- Meet company expectations for production volumes and quality performance
- Keep pace with design trends in advertising and graphics, primarily for print advertising
- Other clerical duties as assigned
At Yellow Pages Group, we know we owe our success and our amazing culture to the dedication of our exceptional employees. We are committed to offering you a best-in-class total rewards package, ongoing growth and development opportunities, plus a dynamic and innovative working environment.
- Technical, Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design is REQUIRED
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is REQUIRED
- 1-2 years experience in graphic design or layout is an asset
Why will you want to work with us?
- Opportunities to learn and grow with a reputable company
- Comfortable, casual work environment
- 24/7 access to a nearby fitness facility
- A business casual dress code (wear jeans to work!)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off, vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
Yellow Pages Group - 13 months ago
Gilchrist & Soames
Gilchrist & Soames
- 4 days ago
- 11 days ago
- 21 days ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...